Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Features in the Office 2007 Students

While I was looking for Microsoft Office 2007 Home and Student Edition at microsoftstore.co.in, I am amazed to find the discounted price. I never thought that even Microsoft products can be availed at discounts.

I was using the 2003 version of the Office 2007 Students. I am still very late in placing an order for this program software. I have seen my fellow students accomplish tasks the way they want speedily without hassles using Microsoft Office 2007 Home and Student Edition.

There are four major features that prompted me to buy it. The first is Microsoft Office Fluent User interface. You need not worry how to use it as it comes in-built with a help mechanism to guide you step by step for easy understanding. Program features can be easily organized systematically; there are formatting and editing options for the tasks. The second is the facility for creation of first class documents with the use of formatting galleries, new graphics, and commands (also termed Ribbon). The third advantageous feature in the Office 2007 Students is digital notebook (OneNote 2007) for organizing notes & information. The fourth is getting tasks done with confidence and security.

No comments: