Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Exploring Office 2010

Buddies if you read the features of Microsoft Office 2010, you won’t be able to stop yourself from buying it. I use the 2007 version; as I was going through Microsoft products at microsoftstore.co.in, my eyes fell on the Office 2010 product. And the discounts offered just tempted me to have a look at the features and buy it if it suited me. There are so many things to explore in the Office 2010 that I placed an order for the same. Here are few of the features of the Microsoft Office 2010:
  • Creation of new emails

  • Task bar for addition of contacts, schedule appointments, and other tasks

  • Pop up of an envelope icon on Outlook in the taskbar with receipt of a message

  • Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook equipped with basic editing tools

  • Use of navigation pane for inserting/selecting an image and do the necessary editing

  • Multi-options for layout, adding charts and diagrams in SmartArt tools

  • Effective video editing tools in PowerPoint 2010.
The aforementioned is only a partial list of the many features of Microsoft Office 2010. The more you use it, the more you ill explore newer things!

No comments: